Saturday, December 24, 2011

welcome to my blog

hello friends
finally i decided to start blogging about my favorite subject physics.
Hello Reader,
Ia m chander prakash sharma,( Msc.,Mphil Physics). I  know i am very new for you tough I am here share my knowledge on physics  It may be my understanding on topics or confusions or question.
I am new in the world of blogging . I always get amazed with the way people share their thought using blogs or forums. i am also going to start blogging and share my thoughts on subject.
This is physics that is involved in all areas of society whether its medical , infrastructure or nature. I am very lucky that i got kind of interest in it and got chance to find new things or theory. ii hope your are  here to add something new in your book. I need you help to make it done, it will be  a nice tour to  physics.

Happy Living,,,
Happy concepts,,,
Happy Physics....
C.P (gravity zero- there is nothing that will drag you down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment